Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update!

Hello! I know I haven't posted anything in quite a while, so here are a few things I have been doing here in Seattle at the 3DTA.

Here are a few Assets designed for an air ship we were working on. These are low poly models each between 500 - 1200 tris each.

This is the masthead for the ship


Steering wheel and Globe compass


This was a fun 2 day speed character design, Jack Pumpkin Head, based of the Marvel graphic novel "Marvelous Land of OZ".


This is a character named Pops from the 3DTA. This was from an assignment to create a low poly game ready model. (modeled in maya, textured in zbrush and photoshop)

Here is a close up of Pops head that I sculpted.

Anyways, This is what I have been up to. Please feel free to give me some critiques, and I am looking to enter the industry soon and would love some feedback on how I can improve my skills.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment