Sunday, March 11, 2012

Long Time No Post

Wow, it's been a bit since I've posted anything. Apparently I have been extremely busy or extremely lazy... actually a little bit of both.
Anywho, I've decided to post some models I have made as of late. Recently there was a contest from 3D Artist Mag to design your own toy pet monster. And the winner of the competition actually will win a 3D printer from MakerBot. So of course I had to enter being that I have an extensive collection of designer toys.

First I made my Pug monster pet. So cute and innocent from the front, hideous monster in the back. I find this true with real life pugs as well. Someone actually printed this one out, you can see that here.

The second one I made I really was having fun with form. I made the Clumsy  Baby Dragon. He looks really bent and broken , but he was designed so he can stand and is completely balanced. I really would like this one to be printed because it melts my heart every time I look at it.

You can check out my entry, and the other entries here at Thingiverse.com

The winners are yet to be announced but I will keep you posted.

I will also try to blog more in  general...

No comments:

Post a Comment